Learn to Play Golf Like a Pro with Our Auckland Golf Lessons
- All of our coaching staff are PGA Professionals, not just coaches. When looking to improve your game, you need to get the right advice.
- All lessons can be booked via our online diary, so book online today.
Jon grew up on the Sunshine Coast, Australia and has been playing golf since the age of 8. Under the guidance of Charlie Earp and Dennis McDade, Jon had access to quality information from a young age and by 16 years old represented Australia alongside Adam Scott and Aaron Baddely. Jon turned Professional in 2005 and played on the Asian Tour and Australian Tour until Injury prevented further life on tour. Jon understands the body swing connection and can make adjustments with an individuals technique to improve their game whilst considering their physical limitations. Jon specialises in on course management and short game and can improve your game today.
Sam was inspired after heading a story told by Dr Greg Rose, co-founder of the Titleist Performance Institute, talk about being different and leading change in the industry. Sam is passionate about coaching at all levels from people new to the game right through to some of New Zealand's top amateurs and professionals. As a coach Sam's belief is to have a growth mindset and to keep on learning and developing your skills to add to your education. He focuses on creating an environment that provides a personalised experience that enhances the clients desire to learn and develop their skills to improve their overall performance. A dedication to provide exceptional service and support using a holistic and business-like approach to the growth and development of your game customised for you.
Equipment used at our training facility
At the North Shore Golf Centre, we are proud to play host to the most advanced technology in the country for playing style analysis and improvement. We utilise the following technology when coaching:
• Practise Area – Our practise facility includes a 220 metre netted driving range, two putting greens, pitching and bunker area, and short game area, all perfect for improving your game play in the areas you would like to improve. If you would like to enhance your drive, our coaches will give you helpful advice at the range, if you are unsure about your putting game, spend some time on the green improving your accuracy and pitch perception.
• Trackman 4 – One of only two available in New Zealand, the Trackman 4 is a revolutionary Ball Flight Analysis machine that picks up optimal data quality and increased pick up rates for your shot with its two multiple radar systems. These are perfect for helping improve a players swing and are used by professionals around the globe.
• SAM Putt Lab – The world’s most advanced and comprehensive putting analysis system, the SAM Putt Lab picks up every aspect of your putting stroke and displays the results in a way that makes improving your putting game simple.
Contact us to book in a lesson
If you would like to take part in one of our comprehensive training programs, please feel free to get in touch with the team at North Shore Golf Centre. Please call 09 415 9642 or email email@example.com and we will get back to you with all the information you require.